- The École Centrale de Lille 2020-2023: graduate schools in of multi-disciplinary engineering. One of the top ten graduates schools in France. Now in Final-year bachelor’s Student.
- 2-years in advanced undergraduate studies in Maths, Physiscs 2018-2020 preparing for the national competitive examinations for entry to the top engineering schools in France.
- Baccalauréat in 2018: equivalent to High School Diploma (US) / A’ Levels (GB) with upper honors. Major in Science. German-language European section. Coursework in Latin.
Data Scientist, Helean, Paris, August 2021
- In charge of creating new models for the start-up
Outsourcing assistant, SNCF Réseau, Lille, January 2021
- In charge of designing new docs for outsourcing processes
CIO, Centrale Lille Projects, February 2021 - February 2022
- Responsible for the RGPD process
Business Manager, Centrale Lille Projects, October 2020 - Present
*Centrale Lille Projets is the junior enterprise of École Centrale Lille: an association under the French law of 1901 composed of students from a school or university, which is responsible for carrying out studies commissioned by companies *
- Signature of several contracts
Lead developer, AnalysR, October 2020 - January 2022
- In charge of the student project to create a query language language close to natural language
Talk July 3rd 2018 at KarlsruheJS, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Ten-minute presentation in English on the new hybrid application Created technology (iOS and Android): React Native
Developer, Association Découverto, Grand-Est, 2017-Present
- Developed the website of the organization: decouverto.fr
Using Nodejs for the server, MongoDB for the database, and AngularJS for the operation of the administration space. The website had to be simple and easy to understand (Now used by 1000 people in a week in average).
- Created the Android application “Les Balades de Découverto” using React Native. The application had to be adapted for off-line use during “forest audio guide” hikes.
- Developed in 2020 the iOS version
- Developed business software using Electron and AngluarJS, backup software for the hikes and the data of the website and software to create hikes in a format compatible with the constraints of public use.
- Presented to the press (television, radio, paper) the apps, and got feedback from users
Hiking guide, Association Découverto, Grand-Est, 2017-Présent
- Supervising about 20 adults during 20km treks.
- Supervising about 10 children of 10 years old during 10km hikes.
- Explanations and animations of the hike according to the public and the place
- Engaged in meetings with local tourist offices, leisure centers to improve and propose new activities.
- Animated conferences on nature and local history
- SysML and knowledge of Cameo systems modeler
Programmation skills (GitHub)
- Android App Developement
- iOS App Developement
- HTML, JSON, CSS
- SQL, MongoDB
- Notions of Java, VB, PHP
- Linux shell
- Management of a server on Linux
- Management of a Facebook page, press relations and organization of events
- Clean Driving Licence
- Français (Native language)
- Anglais (Professional skill)
- Allemand (Fluent)
subscribe via RSS